Serving all of Broward, greater Miami-Dade and southern Palm Beach counties including the following communities:
Bark Busters training is ideal for: aggressive behavior, basic obedience, chewing, digging, jumping up, nuisance barking, pulling on the leash, puppy training, separation anxiety, toileting in the house, and much more!
Welcome to South Florida Bark Busters!
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
Developed in Australia, our dog-friendly training techniques leverage the same communications methods - body language and voice control - that dogs follow as part of their instinctual pack mentality. All training takes place in the home. Our all-natural methods are effective with any dog, any age - including puppies. Learn more!
Click HERE to check out our local resources
Guaranteed Lifetime Support.
Bark Busters News and Training Tips· March 9, 2014 - Five Great Dog Training Tips
· March 1, 2014 - Dog Training Tips to Keep Your Dog from Running Through The Door Ahead of You
· February 22, 2014 - When Training, Always Keep it Slow
· February 14, 2014 - Why do Dogs Sometimes Get Crazy at People in the Car
· February 10, 2014 - Why it is Important to be Calm and Still
· January 29, 2014 - Fear of Other Dogs in the Elivator
· January 11, 2014 - What to Do When Your Dog Constantly Destroys Their Fluffy Bed
· January 5, 2014 - Sometimes Dog Training Starts With The Family (And Not The Dog)
· December 29, 2013 - When Your Holiday Guests Leave
· December 24, 2013 - Last Minute Tips Keeping My Dog Safe for Christmas
· December 16, 2013 - Stop Your Dog Nipping at Your Heals
· December 9, 2013 - Dog Safety at Home with Workmen
· December 1, 2013 - Make Time for Doggie!
· November 24, 2013 - Hints on How to Correct Your Dog
· November 16, 2013 - To the Woods for the Holidays with your Dog