Serving all of Broward, northern Miami-Dade and southern Palm Beach counties including the following communities:
Bark Busters training is ideal for: aggressive behavior, basic obedience, chewing, digging, jumping up, nuisance barking, pulling on the leash, puppy training, separation anxiety, toileting in the house, and much more!
Welcome to South Florida Bark Busters!
Training Dogs the Aussie Way!
Developed in Australia, our dog-friendly training techniques leverage the same communications methods - body language and voice control - that dogs follow as part of their instinctual pack mentality. All training takes place in the home. Our all-natural methods are effective with any dog, any age - including puppies. Learn more!
Click HERE to check out our local resources
Guaranteed Lifetime Support.
Bark Busters News and Training Tips· May 17, 2013 - Wolfie Seems to Think He is the Boss.
· May 13, 2013 - Playing With Your Dog Outside in Summer Heat
· May 5, 2013 - Things To Consider When Bringing An Additional Dog To Your Family
· April 27, 2013 - Can I Give Wolfie Too Much Affection?
· April 20, 2013 - Is It OK For Wolfie To Be In Bed With Me?
· April 13, 2013 - What Happens When Wolfie Won't Come to Me in The Back Yard?
· April 6, 2013 - How Do I Get Wolfie to Stop Nipping My Pants?
· March 30, 2013 - Again, Wolfie isn't Listening, What Now?
· March 23, 2013 - Separation Anxiety, How Can I Help?
· March 16, 2013 - More Quick Tips When Walking Your Puppy
· March 10, 2013 - A Tip For Your Dog's Separation Anxiety
· March 2, 2013 - Your New Puppy & Pool Safety
· February 23, 2013 - Wolfie Eats Too Fast
· February 17, 2013 - Stupid Things We Humans Do When Walking Wolfie
· February 8, 2013 - Wolfie Walking With Me Through The House